Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will take responsibility in ensuring that the organization is conducted in accordance with MAS and other regulatory bodies. This role is critical in ensuring that group policies and industry best practices are effectively implemented.
You will be responsible for keeping track of regulatory developments and changes while advising businesses on impacts, and also manage the compliance risk assessment program.
As the senior member of the team, you will lead by example, advise on various regulations pertaining to (but not limited to): licensing, outsourcing, conduct, fund management reporting, AML/CFT, PDPA, GDPR, MiFID 2, etc.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Regulatory Compliance background
- MUST have worked in Fund / Asset / Investment Management
- Strong Securities and Futures Act, and Financial Advisors Act knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently/in a team
Please contact Samuel Shim at +65 6950 0385 at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1873099