Senior Test Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders, manage conflicting requirements and gain consensus on the best way forwards
- Pragmatic approach, able to simplify processes and implement lean techniques
- Analyze and review functional and non functional requirements
- Build a testing team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation
- Defines and maintains Testing standards & controls
- Responsible for staff management aspects, inclusive of recruitment, talent development, knowledge retention, etc
- Build a team of competent and right skilled resources for delivering test projects efficiently
- Manage test resources to ensure highest level of engagement possible
- Provides regular communication and training to test teams in respect to standards and processes
- Conducts reviews of testing performed on projects and provide recommendations as required
- Design performance test scenarios and scripts
- Develop tools to assist performance testing
- Design automated performance test suite
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability
D omain Requirements
- Minimum 14+ years of experience in testing / automation QA / test management roles
- Knowledge of QA and testing standards, methodologies, test automation tools and processes
- Experience in performance test tools (HP Performance Centre / WebLoad / Apache Jmeter)
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux monitoring/analysis tools
- Experience in Java, Selenium, QTP, Cucumber and Jenkins programming
- Knowledge in Code Profiling
- Database skills and experience
- Experienced working in the Banking or related financial technology domain
- Willing to take the opportunity to deepen subject matter knowledge in CDD world (Client Onboarding)
- Good communication skills, proactive, positive attitude.
- Experience working across globally distributed development and test teams a plus
- Passionate about technology, enjoys a technical challenge
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- CDD process awareness including AML, KYC and Screening, Risk Assessment
- Knowledge on CDD Policy