Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 40 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations, and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services. Headquartered in New York with more than 50 offices across nearly 30 countries, Kroll has a multidisciplinary team of over 2,000 employees and serves a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, non-profit institutions, government agencies, and individuals.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
We are looking for a Senior Vice President to be based in either Hong Kong or Singapore.
- Working with global team across the APAC region to lead and deliver cyber risk assessments, data protection impact assessments, governance reviews and other security assessment and risk advisory services
- Analysing and assessing risk to client’s information technology systems and enterprise environment
- Taking ownership of projects and deliverables
- Creating cyber security policies and procedures
- Presenting findings and recommendations to senior leadership
- Producing accurate, high quality client reports and proposals
- Defining client requirements
- Staying up-to-date with relevant cyber security legislation, frameworks and industry trends
- Coordinating and working closely with team members in other Kroll offices
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate a passion for this type of work. This will include evidence of research, knowledge of a diverse array of tool-sets, community participation and self-learning beyond commercial training
- Must have demonstrable experience in creating and managing enterprise cyber security risk management programs
- Be a hands-on practitioner when it comes to analysing, assessing and managing risk
- Understand relevant cyber security legislation and regulatory/ maturity frameworks
- Have the capability to communicate risk at a leadership level in the context of one or more industry sectors
- Have excellent written and spoken English (Cantonese or Mandarin would also be an advantage)
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience within cyber security governance, risk and compliance areas
- Able to manage multiple projects on a daily basis
- Willingness to travel
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Vice President
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs to which you will be redirected to when clicking the 'apply' button.
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.