Senior Vice President, RPVBWM Cyber Security Programmes
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- To ensure successful outcomes of the Retail Banking, and, Private Banking and Wealth Management Cyber Security Programmes.
- Engage senior Biz, Application, Infrastructure and Security Leads and teams to create and shape the programme.
- Manage & influence senior business & technology stakeholders in the mobilization and execution of the programme.
- Analyse and challenge cost estimates to ensure best use of available funding.
- Leverage industry and institutional knowledge to identify re-use & efficiency opportunities.
- Monitor and review inflight projects to selectively engage with teams to manage key risk & issues and avoid escalations.
- Facilitate group review and comment on draft Cyber Security Policies
- Communicate and coordinate implementation of new Cyber Security Policies
- The programme covers the introduction of five new technologies impacting circa 70 BC5 & BC4 applications. Multiple changes will be required to 140+ application instances spanning 31+ markets.
- The role requires significant influence across the organizational matrix covering technology, business infrastructure & security teams. This will be both in country and at group level
- The management of this body of work requires strong skill and judgement to identify & prioritize issues & risks to ensure relevant management attention
- The role requires technical leadership across infrastructure and application architecture, design and delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a keen ability to influence and communicate with senior business & technology stakeholders
- Experience in creation of and running medium to large software technology delivery programmes in an agile environment
- Appreciation of Retail end to end services including shared applications & infrastructure
- Awareness and understanding of Group Information Security policy & standards
- Awareness and understanding of Industry Cyber Security Trends
- Institutional knowledge of the Banks' technology environment and teams would be an advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong & crisp written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and work with diverse teams and senior leadership of the bank
- Self-Starter with high energy levelsThe role is accountable for the successful outcomes of the Retail Banking, and, Private Banking and Wealth Management Cyber Security Programmes.
- The scope of the role includes managing a budget of USD 30 Mio across 2019 & 2020 and is central and key to the ongoing operation of the Retail Bank
- The role demands strong leadership qualities to maintain focus delivery across multiple teams and facilitating the right prioritization of the various initiatives. Essential to the role is a strong credible partnership with the business, infrastructure, application and security teams
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.