ServiceNow Senior Technical Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers Everything-as-a-Service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-Service" business revolution.
Our deep expertise in business processes starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business outcomes for our clients. By applying that know-how and smartly integrating intelligent technologies into our service delivery, we can transform entire processes, creating new business opportunities and dramatically enhanced services, as well as giving our clients fast access to technology and process advances without enduring expensive and disruptive upgrades. Role & Responsibilities Role: ServiceNow Senior Technical Consultant (STC)
The STC holds Technical responsibility for applications across the delivery of ServiceNow engagements. This includes control of technical scope, adherence to scope and implementation in-line with best practice across all engagements. Business Development
Qualifications Technical Competencies
- Work with the leadership team to feedback on the solution design.
- Work with the Engagement Manager and the project team to identify any areas for upsell (additional business) within engagements.
- Regularly input into best practice and knowledgebase to ensure consistency across implementations.
- Qualify and maintain accreditations as a ServiceNow specialist in at least six (6) separate accreditations.
- Hold ServiceNow certification in System Administration and Implementation Specialist
- Lead workshops and serve as technical lead for project delivery on ServiceNow Implementations
- Setup complex tailored integrations with customer's infrastructure solutions (SSO, email, etc)
- Customise applications with server/client-side business logic, integrate data flow for different ITSM processes between each-other, setup additional plugins to extend out-of-the-box ITSM functionality and configure them.
- Build bespoke applications and fit them into other customer's processes, suggest optimisation of processes to better conform to ServiceNow principles, drive technical/process best practice adoption during initial implementations.
- Activate and configure non-ITSM business applications in ServiceNow (HR, Facilities, Project management, etc.), is able to customise applications to conform to customer's business requirements
- Can do basic setup of out-of-the-box functionalities (Orchestration, Discovery, Event Management), discover customer's infrastructure environment specifics for ITOM and configure probes/activities accordingly in ServiceNow, integrate ITOM data/process into ITSM/ITBM processes within ServiceNow, troubleshoot and solve problems with ITOM.
- Can effectively leverage expertise in Enterprise Infrastructure systems (Windows, Linux, Network) to design ITOM solution architecture, and can build/develop an ITOM strategy within ServiceNow allowing to combine ITSM and ITOM.
- Build inbound data integrations (importing data into ServiceNow) with standard methods (REST/SOAP/JDBC), can build simple outbound data integrations or bi-directional integrations
- Work towards becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) lead for a specific technical specialty, taking the lead on building methodologies and sharing knowledge across the Delivery Team.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.