Service Manager (Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer) (1 Year Contract)
This role includes:
• Oversee the BAU operations MS Dynamics CRM centric solution
o Review all application events and actions taken by support team to ensure events are properly handled
o Coordinate between internal technology stakeholders (infrastructure, security and applications teams) to troubleshoot incidents
o Perform trend analysis on similar incidents and conduct necessary root cause analysis to prevent future occurrence.
o Track and plan all compliance, audit and patching activities to ensure timely remediation of action items.
o Provide covering for L2 / L3 Support where necessary.
• Provide L2/L3 Support for in-house developed solutions using MS Dynamics CRM, covering the following activities
o Address user enquiries and ensure users are able to perform their task
o Investigate issues based on the L1 escalation through log extraction and analysis, configuration and code troubleshooting, etc
o Log tickets with product principals (where applicable) if issues cannot be resolved and track the tickets to ensure timely follow-up to resolve issues
o Perform root cause analysis of issues
o Propose and implement fixes to reported issues
o Support audit activities
• Responsible for technical design, application development and testing to deliver MS Dynamics CRM/.NET solutions of superior quality that meets functional requirement
o Design robust and low latency applications that support high-volume transaction volume
o Perform end-to-end application development/enhancement that encompass web application, database and API end-points
o Perform code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
o Use configuration management and integration/build automation tools to manage, test and deploy application codes.
o Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects or issue resolution.
o Support issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
o Fix and perform tuning Java-based applications
o Plan and commission production system implementation.
o Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
• Recommend best-in-class solution architecture identifying functional as well non-functional parameters.
• Provide recommendations on improvements and changes that can be made on existing solution to achieve near-term quick-wins
• Provide detailed architecture analysis and design, and direction on development activities.
• Design and development of enterprise applications on the Microsoft platform.
The ideal candidate should possess:
• Tertiary Qualification in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (Computing/Telecommunication) or equivalent
• Minimum 3 to 7 years of overall software development experience with focus on Microsoft technologies
• Deep knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack with demonstrated expertise on the MS Dynamics CRM platform and experience with enterprise projects on these platforms
o Experience with MS Dynamics CRM / XRM customisation, workflows and .NET integration
o Possess knowledge in web resource capabilities within MS Dynamics CRM
o Proven experience in development of plugins and custom workflow assemblies
o Experience with creation and modification of master/layout pages, web parts and other components.
• Experience with performance and search tuning for MS Dynamics
• Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deliver and Test Driven Development
• Experience using the following DevOps tools is an added advantage:
o Selenium / Microfocus UFT / LoadRunner
• Strong client and project management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.