Title: Settlements Executive
Type: Full time, Permanent
Investment Company of the People’s Republic of China (Singapore) Pte Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of the People’s Bank of China. The company manages part of foreign exchange reserve of China, focused on fixed income and other products related.
1. Process and settlement of trade executed by Investment Department; Able to process and settle Forex, Money Market, Bonds, Repurchase and Derivatives using (a) Accounting system, FBM (b) matching system, Markitwire (c) payment system, SWIFT.
2. Communicate with global custodian banks, trading partners and Futures brokers regarding trade issues.
3. Able to understand how the markets operate and products work and use the knowledge to apply in trade settlements.
4. Liaise with all departments within the organization, counterparties, global custodian banks to resolve queries and day-to-day issues.
1. Sound understanding of the capital market, experience in fixed income will be advantageous.
2. Strong problem-solving skills and communication skills, can adapt to a steep learning curve.
3. Detail-oriented, meticulous, work well with numbers.
4. Ideal candidates will have 2 years of processing and settlements experience. Fresh grads are also welcome to apply.