Solution Architect, Global Technology Infrastructure
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is responsible for building and managing the technology infrastructure for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery. GTI maintains one of the largest hybrid cloud infrastructures in the world and is actively involved in transforming the firms' infrastructure toward a fully automated, highly available, scalable and secure platform for the future.
Working as an Architect, your passion for technology andthirst for innovation will help shape the future of global digital commerce,now and for years to come. Every day, you'll bring critical day-to-dayleadership and thinking to the table, working with teams of architects,aligning cross-functional projects, ensuring that they're within reason,fiscally and technically. You'll collaborate with internal teams and businessleaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures. Youwill have a major say in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting priorities andfostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. At theend of the day, your work will have tremendous and positive impact, whetherit's in-house, in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase &Co.'s global technology community or in partnership with some of the mostimportant tech firms in the world.
GTI Architecture and Development Practices - Solution Architecture is a client-focused team providing consultation services, enterprise analysis, and application infrastructure designs meeting the current and future requirements of our internal clients while adhering to architectural standards, resiliency, security, performance and regulatory guidelines and strategies. As an experienced Solution Architect (SA) within the team, you'll work directly with business architects and application development teams to design integrated solutions meeting business objectives.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths andcapabilities, including:
- BS/BA degreeor equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructu rearchitecture disciplines
- Fluency in architecture and design across all systems
- Knowledge in at least one area of technical architectu re
- Strategic thinking and passion for business strategy and business processes
- Experience in risk and risk control compliance
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Excellent client interfacing skills - strong verbal and written communications - and ability to work with various levels of management
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop and present concise summary proposals
- Motivated, self-starter, interested in making a difference and acting as a change agent
- Ability to work across and influence in large, complex and global organization
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.