Do you have a practical knowledge of over-the-counter (OTC) / exchange traded derivatives (ETD) and Prime Brokerage documentation? We're looking for someone like this to:
• negotiate the document framework of master agreements for trading financial products, including prime brokerage, custody, OTC derivatives (ISDA and CSA), exchange traded derivatives, repo (GMRA) and securities financing (GMSLA/AMSLA)
• stay up to date with relevant trading financial products documentation developments to make sure we meet all obligations to our customers and regulators
You'll be working in the Investment Bank Chief Operating Officer (IB COO), Global Client Documentation team. We’re responsible for negotiating appropriate trading documentation with clients to best protect our interest. You could be covering equities or fixed income products in multiple locations in the region. We also work closely with our colleagues around the globe to make sure our documents are consistent and fits internal policies.
• previously worked in a similar position but we are willing to train you
• a sound technical legal knowledge of ISDA, ETD or Prime brokerage would be advantageous
• agreement negotiation skills and ability to efficiently bring them to a close efficiently
• a strong written and verbal communicator, used to interacting with colleagues at all levels
• a strong command of the English and Mandarin
language as the role will need to support the Greater China region
• able to work under time constraints and have honed the ability to prioritize
• known for hitting deadlines
• comfortable working in a dynamic, varied and innovative environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.