Talent Acquisition Specialist - Group Human Resources (1 year contract)
Roles and Responsibilities*
- Provide staffing solutions and manage talent pipeline to meet the needs of the business units;
- Take responsibility of end-to-end spectrum of hiring activities including sourcing, screening, interviewing, preparing salary proposals and onboarding.
- Develop an effective working partnership with hiring managers to co-create a consistent and positive interview presence for candidates whether or not they become employees;
- Present impartial views and manage the expectations of hiring managers and candidates;
- Adopt a broader view of what is happening in the wider business and help brand OCBC to potential employees of the Bank.
- Acquire deep knowledge of what job seekers in specific niche markets are looking for and provide superior service and sound hiring advice to hiring managers
- Provide insights on hiring plans, market demands and to provide viable hiring solutions
- Meet the resourcing dashboard measurements on quantity, quality and timeliness measurement
- Support HR marketing efforts to sustain a strong employer brand.
LI-SS Qualifications Requirements
- University degree with at least 5 years working experience, and preference is given to those in a resourcing function
- Sound working knowledge of banking roles is an advantage
- Experience in Technology recruitment is an advantage
- Independent, self-motivated, with strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Candidates from external search agencies are welcome to apply
- You are an IHRP certified professional