- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Nov 17
Hong Kong, Singapore
Do you like to learn and facilitate learning; and at the same time support others to develop their careers? Are you a professional who can support us in developing talent, together with partners in Human Resources. If so, we're looking for someone like you to:
- design, develop, adapt, revise and deliver learning and development programs related to Products and Finance (ensure global alignment and regional relevance)
- drive and enable quality execution of internal and external certifications in collaboration with learning teams, subject matter experts and vendors
- facilitate workshops and/or training interventions for internal clients
- innovate and drive learning through Education, Exposure and build learning and development culture with the business
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We are a regional team, with members mainly in Hong Kong and Singapore. We also actively collaborate with Global/Regional counterparts. You'll be based in Hong Kong or Singapore. We work with you to develop and build your career. We offer meaningful support to enable your professional development.
Your experience and skills
- advanced technical knowledge in finance (e.g. investment strategies & management), products and services gained through study of higher degrees, professional designations (e.g. CFA, CFP) and/or hands-on experience
- experience in a learning and development role within financial institutions or lecturer role in academic or professional bodies
- expertise to articulate and develop the body of knowledge on technical competencies for the firm to stay ahead of competitors
- ability to design and deliver innovative and business-focused solutions
- agile and able to work independently with limited resources
- a good program and project manager with strong planning, organizing and executing skills
- a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization and with external vendors
- able to facilitate and deliver training on technically complex topics in an effective manner
- an expert at building networks and connections, on both regional and global levels
- fluency in English and Mandarin (written and verbal) is preferable as there is a need to develop curriculum and conduct classroom training in both languages. In Hong Kong, proficiency in Cantonese is also an advantage for training execution
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.