Team Head - Business Portfolio Management, Financial Solutions Management Group, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
This role is responsible for financial and MIS for bancassurance products (life and general insurance) and investment products (unit trusts, FX, structured products, etc.) under Financial Solutions Management Group (FSMG), in Consumer Banking Group Singapore.
- Lead annual budgeting in the department, in collaboration with internal stakeholders from finance, distribution channels, COO teams and external insurance partners
- Play a key role to support Head of Financial Solutions Management Group and product teams to develop and validate business strategies leveraging on insights from MIS and data to meet business objectives
- Project monthly revenue flash and actual reporting, with regular full year forecasts
- Prepare business review deck for senior management discussion
- Assess financial viability and profitability of product and customer propositions
- Provide regular MIS updates to internal and external stakeholders, and ensure accuracy by performing regular reconciliation across multiple sources of information
- As primary contact of 2-in-1-box collaboration with Business Analytics teams and promote data-driven culture within the team
- Lead in the department for financial matters including reconciliation of monthly account balances, validation of payment and receipt advice, tracking aging of outstanding invoices, etc.
- Work closely with COO, Business Analytics, and distribution channel teams on sales incentives scheme calibration and review
- Lead and coordinate within the department for the data projects such as new data platform migration and hyper-personalisation projectReview commission statements and MIS report from insurance partners to ensure accuracy, completeness and consistency
- Prepare updates to insurance partners as required by distribution agreements
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 8 years working experience in the business management with broad understanding of product management, particularly in bancassurance and investment
- Strong understanding and work experience in data analytics and actuarial science
- Practical experience in performance management, business strategy and analytics with large amount of data will have a strong advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, particularly MS PowerPoint and excel and SharePoint collaboration tools
- Team player, with excellent numerical, analytical, verbal and written communication, problem solving and inter-personal skills
- Flexible, resourceful and ability to multi-task
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.