Team Secretary - Investment Bank - 6 months contract
- SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Links International , EA Licence No: 09C5322
- 03 Sep 18 2018-09-03
A global investment bank is seeking a Team Secretary to support the Anti-Financial Crime team. You would be reporting into the Deputy Head of the AFC team.
- Co-ordinate calendars and schedules to ensure effective time management and prioritization of engagements where necessary.
- Setup of meetings across multiple time zones, booking rooms & audio / video facilities, organizing passes and coordinating catering
- Prepare materials for internal and external mandates e.g. presentations, spreadsheets, management reports, agendas to a professional standard
- Facilitate the senior managements' travel plans including planning and booking detailed travel itineraries (flights, hotels visas), organizing travel meetings and reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Prepare and submit expense claims promptly and accurately
- Co-ordinate office supplies, seating plans and office moves to ensure efficient use of office resources, handling purchase orders and expense/ invoice processing in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate on-boarding of new employees and contractors to minimize set-up time.
- Work with other Personal Assistants where necessary to ensure support needs are covered during e.g. short-term absence.
- Manage travel and business needs for AFC team in Singapore.
The successful candidate would come with proven administrative experience in a similar role assisting senior management. You would be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure. You would be independent, self-motivated and an excellent team player.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is essential as you would be in constant liaison with senior business stakeholders. The suitable candidate would have a strong attentional to detail with excellent organizational skills.
Melanie Anne Weller
Consultant - Banking & Finance and Business Support
EA Registration Number R1441021
Links HR Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 09C5322