Able to start in short notice To deliver technical client services support via phone or email via E-Banking Portal in a timely manner with error-free quality concerning functionality inquires to large corporate, middle market external and internal clients
- Prompt and accurate escalation of Client’s unresolved E-Banking enquiries or complex enquiries to Tier 2 and to follow through in an end-to-end manner.
- Incident Management, Problem Management and Service Level Management in a timely manner. Identify, resolve and discover root causes through research and analysis to provide solutions to basic service requests in a timely manner with error-free quality.
- Systematically gather and analyze relevant information to accurately define a problem. Solicit input from clients and business partners to produce permanent solutions rather than quick fixes
- Understand, apply and constantly keeping abreast with the bank’s system security policies and practices.
- To evaluate the support and service delivery processes and recommend measures that would optimize efficiency and effectiveness of processes within your care.
- Maintain up-to-date working knowledge of the bank’s client access products/services, payment and trade capabilities, internal operations and local practices
- Ability to do real-time logging of support cases and month end reporting required.
- Previous experience in banking or related position would be a distinct advantage
- Candidate must also possess strong analytical and troubleshooting knowledge of current Windows operating systems, Internet Explorer browsers, web-based banking products, computer hardware and software environment.
- Current and updated with existing and forthcoming technological advancement in the Computer Science and Corporate Banking environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, teamwork and flexibility are required.
- A self-motivated, friendly team player with good interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- Independent and motivated, team player, ability to deal with wide scope of demands under pressure
- Bilingual in English and Japanese as mainly will liaise with Japanese stakeholders.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Registration ID No: R1109272
EA Licence No.: 16C8395
Company’s Registration number: 199702987K