- 60K to 120K SGD
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 14 Sep 18
Trade Finance and Payment Operations (Associate/ AVP)
Various trade finance and payment roles have just came up in a corporate bank to be based in their Singapore team. The incumbent will be performing trade document checking and processing of trade, remittances transactions while maintaining effective control on all areas to protect the bank’s interest and avoid operation risks.
- Establishing appropriate procedures and workflow for structured commodity trade finance, trade operations, remittance and cheque payment processing
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure things are done in a timely and quality manner.
- Participate in system enhancement and implementation
- Perform Mark-to-Market (MTM) valuation, monitor Loan-to-Value (LTV) ratio and cash collateral requirements for structured commodity trade finance.
- Provide quality services to clients and front office
- Working closely with Team Head in review of procedure manual and establishing appropriate procedures and workflow for documentary trade operations, and remittance processing
- Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in trade finance, SWIFT, remittances and cheque payment operations, preferably with experience in loans, deposit and other general banking operations.
- · Strong knowledge in the international trade finance rules/guidelines such as UCP, ISBP, ISP, URDG, URC, URR, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Trade Finance, SWIFT and Cash related products (cheque/remittances etc.)
- Strong stakeholders management expereince
- Well versed with regulatory and MAS AML regulations
(EA Reg no: R1104466)