Trainee - 12 months' Contract - Trade Support - Banking Operations Singapore
Profile Required Academic Background And Certifications, Experience
- Provide first level support and control to trading and sales desks.
- Deal validation between fo input against external sources
- Monitoring irregular transactionEnd of day reconciliation between fo blotter and system inputs, late booking or lately amended or cancelled trades without justification
- Fixing of ndf, cms, ndirs, ndswap
- Monitoring the feeding of electronic executed trades for fail trade
- Assist in trade life cycle event management such as exercise, fixing, expiry, novation, early termination and etc.
- Assist in queries and issues raised by business partners (fo, bo, accounting team and etc)
- Assist in amendment or cancellation of booking when it's required
- End of day reconciliation between fo blotter and system input
- Tertiary education in Banking & Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Confident and fluent in English
- Japanese speaker would be preferred due to potential client coverage
- Any relevant internships would be well regarded
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Behavioral Skills
- Willing to Learn and Develop Skills
- Ability to Cooperate
- Sensible to Risks
- Open Mindset
Societe Generale* is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. Department Description
Societe Generale is looking for a fresh grad with 0 to maximum 1 year of work experience, to join our Trade Support team. The trainee will provide first level support and control to trading desk and to reduce operational risk.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000FG4
Business unit: Societe Generale Singapore Branch
Starting date: 07/08/2020
Date of publication: 07/07/2020