Transfer Agency Officer
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!Position Purpose:
Support the Senior Operations Manager in leading and supervising the Transfer Agency Operations team in BNP Paribas Trust Services Singapore Limited.
- Work with the Senior Operations Manager to oversee the day- to day operational teams, both in Chennai and Singapore
- Ensure that the TA procedures and all operational processes of BPTSS are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and the applicable accounting standard are accurate and keep up to date
- Participate in any due diligence process or request for proposals as required in relation to any TA services opportunities.
- Draft or review any operating memorandum and SLA for new client take on in relation to the TA activities.
- Continually r eview , analyze, enhance efficiency including Straight Through Processes ( STP) and update operational and system procedural manuals including constant updates and necessary coaching to other team members
- Provide oversight to deliver and maintain excellence service quality in the provision of the TA services in line with established industry and BPSS standards accordingly.
- Provide oversight to deliver and maintain excellence service quality in the provision of the TA services and in line with established industry standard
- Participate as a stakeholder in any client on-boarding or transition activities
- E nsure clients expectations and client satisfactions are achieved. Participate in scheduled meeting with clients to review and improve on the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and others deliverables per the SLA in place
- I mplement local engineering and re-engineering initiatives in co-ordination with the Business Change Management team with a view to enhance or automate the operational processes
- Draw management attention to problems where appropriate.
- Participate in any ad-hoc projects initiated by the Senior Manager.
- Report and escalate any major incidents with respect to TA including breach or error occurrences to the Senior Manager
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral):
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good operational / technical skills
- Good analytical skills
- University degree in Banking or Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years in experience in Operational experiences in the Asset and Fund Services universe or Transfer Agent function