US Desk Manager - Corporate Banking
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC's international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as US Desk Manager. Principal responsibilities
- The US desk was created with the objective to help US clients who would like to establish or grow their business in Singapore and or use Singapore as a gateway to expand into other parts of ASEAN or rest of the world. The desk is a very crucial part of CMB Singapore.
- Ongoing Customer Relationship Management
- Prospecting new to bank customers
- Managing credit and financial crime risk associated with customer portfolio
- Enhance connectivity and partnership with key internal stake holders, group relationship managers, product partners and senior management
- Develop and grow relationships with business associations, relevant chambers of commerce and other organizations that assist US companies in their international expansion plans
- Ensure compliance with regulations and standard operating procedures when managing client need s
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Relevant years of commercial banking experience
- Prior experience in managing banking needs of US based large corporate clients and their subsidiaries
- Strong credit risk management skills
- Strong financial crime risk management skills
- Strong understanding of the financial & business regulatory environment in US
- Familiarity and experience of managing client's banking needs in the ASEAN region
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and other presentation tools
- Good understanding of Banking, Finance, Economics and Markets
- Familiarity with HSBC bank's policies and procedures will be a plus
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.