Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. What you'll be doing:
You will own UX writing at IBG (institutional banking). You will help us improve processes, such as governance, the tools we use and the actual content. Here's how your week might look like:
Here are the experience and skills we'd love you to have:
- You'll spend time with product designers, researchers and business owners to understand the goals of our key projects.
- This role is not just about creating amazing UX content, we also want you to spend a good deal of time with our tech and delivery teams, figuring out how to manage and maintain content more efficiently.
- We have to tell you the truth, there will be a good deal of meetings in the beginning. We are looking for someone who can evangelise the value of UX writing and embed it in the design process. And that requires talking to people.
- You will also do hands-on work on Sketch and maybe Abstract or Zeplin.
- This role is regional, so you'll get to work with fantastic people from all over the region. The content you'll create will need to be internationalised and localised.
- To summarise, you'll own the customer journey from a copy perspective and make sure there are no gaps in UX across all channels and touchpoints linked to the products .
- You've been writing professionally for + years.
- You read tech news and dream about building your own app one day
- You have your own blog or website.