VP-Relationship Manager (TMT Sector)
- Negotiable SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
An exciting new VP-Relationship Manager job opportunity has just been made available within the TMT sector of a top global corporate bank based in Singapore.
About the VP-Relationship Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely monitoring of the credit portfolio for the Asia & Oceania regions, including but not limited to review of borrower ratings, covenant checks, preparation of credit applications and collateral to identify any credit risks to the bank.
- Assist HOD in implementing strategic initiatives to enhance credit monitoring process, business efficiency
- Deliver a high quality of service to internal and external customers to enhance bank's reputation and meet customer's expectations
- Work in partnership with Relationship Managers and Regional Credit to support the team in resolving any concerns and providing necessary documentation for credit applications, waivers, borrower rating reviews or any other portfolio monitoring functions
- Liaise with customers, agents or the marketing team to obtain relevant documentation or information to ensure that the team may perform its credit checks and portfolio management functions in a timely manner
- Work with customers on existing, refinancing and potential work out transactions where applicable
To be successful in the VP-Relationship Manager role, you will need experience in reviewing and preparing credit application recommendations and reviews of credit controls. You will also need to collaborate with RMs and Product Office to develop strategic initiatives.
- Skills in critical and data analysis, impact sensitivity studies, financial modelling
- Sector knowledge in project finance, aviation, vessel or real estate financing will be an advantage
- Desirable to have at least 10-12 years' relevant experience
- Good understanding of the industry and able to map market players
This is a leading global financial institution. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP-Relationship Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando