VP, Asset Liability Management (ALM) Risk Business Analyst Lead, Risk Management Group
Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Undertake the business analyst role for ALM Risk System
- Provide oversight in the end-to-end impact assessment and propose design solution of the Maintenance & Enhancement book of work for ALM Risk.
- Lead, priorities and drive enhancement projects required for ALM risk system
- Lead the feasibility assessment and design solution discussions on strategic projects towards alignment to the bank's strategic directions.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects / change initiatives with quality, within approved cost and time lines.
- Collaborate with business teams and technology partners to ensure robust planning and implementation strategies.
- Timely updates of project status and risk escalations with appropriate mitigations.
- Stakeholders' engagement on current and potential initiatives and business needs.
- Degree in Banking, Financial Engineering, Computer Science or any other related quantitative discipline with about 7-10 years' relevant experience in business analysis and project management
- Understanding and experience in the area of ALM Risk, including Liquidity Risk and Interest Rate Risk, specifically LCR, NSFR, MCO, IRRBB
- Prior experience in managing and implementing ALM System would be an advantage
- Knowledge of machine learning and AI usage would be useful
- Attention to detail and able to work within tight timeframes and manage multiple deliverables.
- Strong stakeholder engagement across various levels in the organization
- Strong inter-personal, communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.