My client is a leading food and agribusiness with growing presence in APAC region and they are looking for a senior finance executive to join their team here in Singapore.
The VP Corporate Controller will be overseeing their Group as the principal accounting and finance executive. He/she will support the CFO in the various initiatives of the consolidated Group.
He/she ensures the financial integrity of the financial results by overseeing the accounting, operational finance, governance and internal controls of the entire Group. He/she oversees the preparation and submission of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) to various stakeholders and regulatory agencies, provides management with reports analyzing the results of operations and prepares forward looking statements.
The VP Corporate Controller will partner with the Business Unit CFOs at the intermediate group levels to ensure proper internal controls and accounting policies and procedures are in place and that the reporting timelines are aligned with the parent company.
- Required: Chartered Accountant critical (CA,CIMA, CPA,ACCA or equivalent)
- A track record in a public accounting firm, internal and external audit
- Min. 15 years of relevant experience managing a Finance team of a large/medium size MNC or large conglomerate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work well with people at all levels of the business
- Knowledge of relevant standards, accounting, financial, management reporting and regulations in all countries that the Group operates in
- Strong background in consolidation accounting and reporting
- Leadership experience in financial planning and analysis in a multinational environment
- Highly advanced computer skills with proficiency in MS Office and an ERP work experience.
- Understands and has the experience leading the team towards digital finance