VP/ SVP, Team Head, SME Regional Treasury and Market, Institutional Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Jan 19
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position,
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- Full P&L responsibilities for SME Treasury and Market “T&M”, Corporate Investment “CI” and Corporate Wealth Management “CWM” regionally;
- Key focus would be in SME T&M customer segment and to deliver a range of Treasury risk management products including Foreign Exchange, FX Derivatives, Interest Rate and Equity Derivatives, Corporate Investments and Corporate Wealth Management solutions and as a result meet the set KPI objectives;
- Working with product owners, sales and relevant parties to in development of T&M strategy regionally;
- Working with regional and local SME Sales and T&M Corporate Advisory to execute the strategy.
- Lead the development, drive and deliver SME T&M strategic plan, initiatives and programs to grow and retain T&M, CI and CWM business in revenue and volume regionally;
- Drive a customer focussed environment built on globally consistent and market leading propositions;
- Implement strategic initiatives by working closely with internal and external stakeholders on their product, market and sales support offerings to meet the needs of DBS customers;
- Implement T&M operating model and ensure structured selling process and customer experience;
- Identify opportunities and provide customised T&M solutions for SME clients; formulate T&M related product plans, guidelines and policies;
- Develop customers insights for each country that can be used to make good decision in each country respectively;
- Develop sales tracking and MI system with internal and external parties;
- Drive digital transformation through operation streamlining, product enhancement and customer segmentation;
- Ensure adherence to governance and compliance requirements;
- Ensure alignment across all regions and provide support to other teams as required.
- Establish value proposition by enhancing and enriching product offerings to match with customer needs and expectations;
- Continuous review of customer journey; negotiate with partners to streamline customer journey;
- Ensure business objectives are met, issue weekly / monthly sales tracking and MI reports for business review and management update;
- Oversee the implementation of regulatory and product changes for each location.
- Degree in Banking/ Finance/ Business Administration/ IT or equivalent with at least 10 years of relevant working experience with good track records in T&M / Corporate banking sales / Product Development (Mobile or Finance) / Sales Engineering / Banking Industry;
- Excellent knowledge of T&M products and the suitability for SME clients;
- Passionate and curious about the technology driven world and emphatic to solving customers’ needs;
- Has broad based knowledge and experience in marketing structured treasury products and solutions or has good client management experience;
- Understanding of the development life cycle including design, planning, development, testing and implementation;
- Motivated, eager to ideate and with good track record in sales and revenue targets;
- Good level of integrity and ethics;
- Ability to build good rapport both internally and externally and collaborate with partners across all levels of management:
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work;
- Strong in Microsoft excel and powerpoint.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.