VP, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Support Units
Business Function Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people. Responsibilities
• Responsible for end-to-end recruitment in Middle Office / Support Unit functions* - research & sourcing, assessment & selection and offer & on-boarding of candidates.
• Build and maintain strong partnerships with HR business partners, line managers, external search consultants and vendors.
• Share knowledge of business, candidate marketplace and recruitment trends in the Support Units domain with stakeholders.
• Participate in talent acquisition related initiatives such as designing and driving recruitment campaigns. Requirements
• Degree holder with at least 10 years of in-depth and broad talent acquisition experience is a must.
• Proven track record in recruiting managerial to senior management roles within control functions of the banking and finance industry is preferred.
• Team player with strong customer focus and service orientation.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels.
• Resourceful and with good problem-solving skills.
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and able to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
• Adept at sourcing profiles on various recruiting platforms, using MS Office and software tools.
*Note: Middle Office/Support Units refer to - Audit, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Secretariat, Marketing & Communications, Risk Management, Group Planning