VP / AVP, Customer Segment Manager (Acquisition & Strategic Initiatives), Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Your Role
- Drive Customer Value Proposition Strategy as a delivery of our brand promise - acts as consultant and champion of the regional CVP framework ensuring clear distinction vis-à-vis internal segments & competitors, and measure delivery of our customer value proposition
- Drive acquisition strategy for both online and offline channels to accelerate acquisition growth for the region and to acquire the right customer profiles for each segment
- Reinvent and optimise client engagement and portfolio growth strategies to move toward hyperpersonalisation and predictive methods with an omnichannel approach
- Champion a data-driven approach to monitor growth patterns and changes in customer segments to gauge business health, maximise opportunities and to support timely pivots when necessary
- Own the Regional Treasures Single Passport program, increasing awareness and rejuvenating proposition where needed
- To work with regional and country teams in reinventing and executing customer management strategies on acquire, transact and engagement, including retention
- To strategise and develop regional blueprint on Customer Value Proposition and Customer Acquisition & Engagement strategies
- To own and govern regional propositions ensuring oversight of activities and tracking measurements of success, including recommendations to improve and or accelerate areas of focus
- To keep abreast of business performance in the area of customer metrics and to support markets to meet these targets
- Be subject matter expert in Customer Management - provide guidance to markets on regional frameworks and act as a conduit for regional best practice sharing
- Drive acquisition growth to achieve targets for both online and offline channels, including ownership of the regional framework and measurement of success
- Increase customer engagement and reduce customer attrition rate
- Develop measurement metric on Customer Value Proposition delivery and track for success
- Deliver the Campaign Operating Model and entrench its usage to deliver hyperpersonalisation to each customer
- Own the Regional Treasures Single Passport program, increasing awareness, collaboration across markets and rejuvenating proposition where needed to ensure competitiveness.
- Drive portfolio growth strategies and deliver targets on customer metrics
- Timely delivery and excellent quality on KPIs and projects - ability to demonstrate thinking out of the box, not accepting status quo, consistently looking for opportunities to improve/enhance areas of focus
- Receive positive feedback from peers and seniors during 360 reviews.
- 8 - 10 years in banking and financial services, with good understanding of consumer banking and customer segments.
- Experience and proven ability to work with country teams in delivering targets relating to customer segment metrics.
- Experience with business strategy and framework development.
- Experience with digital and/or data-related projects/campaigns.
- Proven experience in a regional role, managing multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Possess business acumen, numerically literate and have the experience in managing campaigns with business KPIs attached.
- Proven customer segment experience in the banking/insurance industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and good team player
- Strong numeric / analysis skills
- Good written, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of customer needs (both internal and external) and insights for developing differentiated strategies.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous and collaborative environment
- Comfortable with a hands-on approach
- Drive innovative culture and inspire the team to play to win
- Build a risk management and control culture and ensure guidelines are adhered
- Possess excellent Microsoft office skills, esp powerpoint and excel
- University level degree, preferably in finance, commerce or marketing
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.