VP / AVP, Unsecured Loans Portfolio Manager, Payments & Platforms, Consumer Banking
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage pricing and profitability of DBS unsecured lending products to achieve optimal returns and yield for the business P&L
- Design overall portfolio actions, growth and retention strategy to build balances & revenue and sustain profitability of the products
- Strategically position product through strong & relevant core value propositions to stay ahead of competition
- Ensure product-related terms, disclosures and communications comply with regulation, policy and credit risk requirements
- Supervise management and implementation of system-related initiatives and enhancements
- Ensure regulatory reporting, extraction of insights to support business are accurate and prompt
- Bachelor Degree with working experience in product and/or process management preferred
- Ability to think strategically and implement effectively
- Excellent analytical skill & understand product P&L and financial drivers
- Ability to work effectively with other business units, across various functions
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills. Having experience in people management skill is a plus.
- Able to work under timeline pressures and able to multi-task effectively
- Self-motivated team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.