Wealth Lending Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Assist Line Manager to fulfil processing operations for the Singapore Business to a high level of accuracy, integrity and completeness. Ensure Quality and Timeliness of Service Delivery - TAT and accuracy
- Handle the processing of approved loans and provide oversight in activities performed by outsourced partners
- Perform Marked-To-Market updates for Wealth products in monitoring of loan portfolios
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local laws and regulations and controls and procedures of the Bank
- Ensure service standards are met to facilitate smooth transfer of proceedings relating to drawdown
- Liaise with branch managers/PFCs regarding customer's enquires/complaints and to solve complicated enquires from customers.
- To provide clarification to processing Hub, Channels and Relationship Managers on operational issues
- Perform analytical support relating to credit operations such as collation of productivity statistics.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Deliver best quality banking service to customers by providing excellent operational support to the sales centres and at the same time maintaining a high standard of risk and operational control to boost profitability and safeguarding the Bank's interest.
- Continuously review and streamline processes to reduce unproductive manual tasks and increase productivity and minimize/maintain cost
- Diploma/Tertiary education with working experience in banking operations, retail banking products and processes
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface credibly with internal and external parties.
- Keen sense of risks and operational controls to quickly respond to issues and changes in the business or operating environment
- Previous experience in Credit Operation, Process Management or Wealth Operations will be advantageous
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.