Wealth Management, Treasurer, Associate
JPMorganChase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of morethan trillion, over 265,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. Itoperates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management,Commercial Banking, Consumer and Community Banking, Corporate and InvestmentBanking.
The Wealth Management division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. is part of the Asset& Wealth Management business segment. It has offered for over 160 years customisedsolutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needsof wealthy individuals and their families around the world. With assets undermanagement of $1.3 trillion, it is one of the largest asset and wealth managersin the world. The Role
As Treasurerfor the International Private Bank (IPB) based in Singapore, you will be a keymember of the IPB Treasury and Banking team, with responsibility for thePrivate Bank's Treasury across Asia.
Workingclosely with Corporate Treasury, Regulatory Reporting Finance and Credit teams,you will evaluate the impact of regulatory changes across the variousjurisdictions where the IPB operates in Asia and develop plans to implement therequired changes to the existing Treasury operating model.
You will bethe primary point of contact for all Treasury related queries and will helpprovide cover for the Deposit desk when required.
You will bebased in Singapore and report to the head of Treasury and Banking for the IPB. Thisposition will provide an opportunity to make an impact on the bottom line andprovide exposure to senior management.
- Oversee the WM daily cash management in theregion
- Oversee and manage daily loan and depositbookings from a Treasury perspective
- Manage collateral and FX exposure that arisesdue to WM activity in the legal entity
- Analyze balance sheet flows assessing trendsacross client segments and assist TCIO in managing International PrivateBank legal entity balance sheet
- Prepare reporting or providing input for thelocal RALCO, management committees and regulators
- Become the main point of contact and LOBrepresentative in the region for FTP, IRR and Liquidity topics
- Assist in implementing new Treasury and Depositbusiness initiatives in Asia
- Cover for the banking manager daily activitiesaround deposit pricing, answering advisor queries and preparing client pitches
- Interact with partners including the corporatetreasury, product finance, front office, technology and operations
- Support ad hoc analysis requests under theTreasury and Banking scope
- Candidates should have at least 3 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Prior experience in Treasury is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with excellent aptitude for numbers
- Problem solving skills to understand and resolve issues
- Strong partnership and communication skills
- Able to excel in a fast paced environment
- Strong teamwork ethic
- Technical skills include MS Excel and Access, familiarity with Bloomberg & VBA is a plus
- Fluency in English is essential and Mandarin is beneficial
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.