- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 14 Mar 19
alternative investments, product specialist
- Full time
Our client is looking for a product specialist - alternative investments space, covering hedge funds, private equity and real estate to join their business in Asia. This role provides great exposure and experience for high-performing individuals who are keen to further their career as a product specialist in the alternatives funds space in Private Banking.
about the company
Our Client is an established private bank with extensive product offerings in the market. They have excellent growth plans in place and has a great people culture.
about the job
As an alternative investments product specialist, your role will be focused on the selection of funds best suited for the bank's clients and to grow the business by increasing revenues and product penetration. You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders, being the point-of-contact and subject matter expert in relation to alternative products - hedge funds, private equity & real estate investments.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Generate investment ideas on the alternatives market, providing regular market updates to stakeholders
- Work closely with other team members in various research specializations for global and sector reporting
- Ensuring that products offered are in-line with the internal procedures and regulatory requirements
skills and experience required
- The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of experience in alternative investments,
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management abilities - to provide advisory services and expert views to the bankers, investment counsellors and clients
- Great team player and passionate about the alternative funds market
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chanel Wee at 6510 1365.
EA: 94C3609/ R1223887