Our Client is a fund manager with approximately $1 Billion under management. Since first founded it has focused on the African market with its operations based across South Africa.
They are looking to hire an Associate to be apart of their Mezzanine Investment team.
The individual will provide support on the execution of new transactions as well as the examination of the existing portfolios based in East and Northern Africa.
• Research & analysis of the market and investment opportunities
• Financial modelling
• Due diligence
• Support in the negotiation of deals
• Review of legal agreements
• Originally from a French speaking African nation (Must)
• French Speaking (Fluent)
• Bachelor’s degree and Post Graduate degree
• Studied at a top University in America, UK, France or Germany)
• Experience in Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Leveraged Finance or Private Equity)
If you are interested in working with a highly successful fund management business that has a vast fund from which it operates and believe you have all the desired qualities required to be successful in this role, then please apply by following the link provided.