Compliance Division, Regional Reg Affairs, Associate, Seoul
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB GSKO Compliance
GSKO Compliance in Korea provides compliance coverage and support to the Division's business units in GSKO, the broker-dealer entity in Korea. GSKO Compliance also works closely with other firm departments, such as Legal, Technology, Operations, Finance, and Internal Audit. This is a mainly a trading floor-based compliance function providing real time support to the equities sales/trading business, but also covers other central compliance functions in GSKO. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The Compliance function consists of 5 pillars: advisory, training, surveillance, policy & procedures and regulatory interface.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Provide coverage for the equities sales/trading businesses in their day to day business operations
- Conduct various trade surveillances and programmatic reviews
- Handle individual registration
- Conduct regular compliance training for new hires.
- Preparing and filing regulatory reports and other management reports
- Maintenance of policies and procedures
- Support senior compliance management in handling regulatory and internal investigations/audits
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Minimum of 2 years experiences in financial industry
- Fluency in both Korean and English
- Effective communication and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to exercise judgment and manage execution under pressure
- Inquisitive and proactive in identifying risks and proposing solutions
- Control function experience covering Equities sales and trading in the Korea market preferable
- Working knowledge in Korea securities regulations, exchange rules on listed securities, futures and derivatives
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity