Senior Solutions Architect - Permanent Hire - 100,000 - 125,000 Euros + excellent bonus opportunities..
- Responsible for providing Global Architecture support for a Digital & Technology Tower.
- Responsible for consulting and aligning business & IT stakeholders to build the overall organizational Digital & Technology Tower strategy, processes, and information technology assets.
- Determines and develops architectural approaches and solutions, conducts business reviews, documents current systems, and develops recommendations of how to proceed with the applications.
- Documents and communicates the strategy using multiple architectural models or views that show how the current and future needs of the organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, and adaptable manner.
- Builds a technology vision and strategy for a service line or technical discipline.
- Using a holistic approach, conducts enterprise analysis, design, planning, and implementation for the successful development and execution of strategy.
- Acts as SPOC and champion for enterprise-wide IT initiatives that impact the service line.
- Is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist for multiple applications or technologies.
- Weighs alternatives and considers service and business implications of decisions related to applications, vendors, and outside consultants.
- Implements policies and defines approach to strategy achievement for the service line or technical discipline.
- Provides authoritative advice to top leadership based on deep subject matter expertise.
- Participate in Vendor reviews
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Established leadership experience in large organizations.
- Proven ability to effect organizational change
- Possesses expertise across multiple architecture domains, forward- thinking, and well-versed in emerging technologies and trends
- Have a strong, pragmatic approach to leading architecture and development solutions, with a proven record in technology planning and delivery
- Ability to prioritize and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization
- Broad experience in information technology to include business architecture, information architecture & strategy, IT strategic planning in a large global corporation.
- Must possess strong organizational, facilitation and critical thinking abilities, to assess complex problems, analyze options, navigate diverse perspectives and objectives and develop acceptable Enterprise application and governance solutions.
- Strong business acumen and successful track record in aligning diverse groups and opinions.
- Experience managing a business application portfolio and aligning it with business needs
- Experience contributing to product roadmaps
- Extensive experience in architecting enterprise products
- Experience with cloud development and migration
- Working experience with web technologies
- Strong expertise in design, development, and maintenance of distributed applications & systems
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Experience with an enterprise architecture framework such as TOGAF
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Machine Learning on large data sets