We are urgently looking to find an accountant to work on a try and hire basis. The successful candidate will have a natural passion for numbers and for business.
On top, the candidate will have prior experience preparing month-end journal entries and managing statutory audit processes. Responsibilities:
- Booking of general and trade related debtor and creditor invoices.
- Preparing open item list for various companies.
- Reporting of daily bank movements.
- Preparing payment runs.
- Intercompany postings and reconciliation.
- Preparation of the statutory financial statements according to local regulations.
- Daily, weekly and monthly activities related to general and sub-ledger accounting.
- Preperation and support od external audits and internal audits in the area of finance and accounting.
- Ad-hoc reporting and tasks, including contribution to processes, procedures and documentation.
- Bachelor Degree in accounting, finance or economics is required.
- At least 2 years experience in a related field.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong background/understanding in accounting is a key requirement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and Enhlish. Fluency in French is advantageous.
- Experience with accounting systems, Oracle is a plus.
- Strong motivation to work in a fast growing, dynamic and challenging environment.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch