Scrum Master Location: Bern, Switzerland Position type: Permanent My client is currently looking for a tech savy Scrum Master to help them with their overall digitisation and transformation projects. Their orders are in the software development environment (java and .net) and IT Infrastructure. As a Scrum Master your job is to help the Scrum team reach their goals.
- You help the team understand and apply the theory, practices, rules and values of Scrum
- Responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- You support the development team and the Product Owner
- Create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology
- Full for the performance of the team
- You are a Certified ScrumMaster (Scrum Alliance) and / or a Professional Scrum Master I (Scrum.org) or have a higher certification
- You have at least 3 years of proven experience as a Scrum Master and experience coaching employees
- For your work, a background in agile software development and in-depth knowledge of different agile practices (eg Kanban), agile scaling frameworks (eg SAFe, LeSS) and lean practices is indispensable
- You have in-depth knowledge in one of the areas, IT infrastructure (cloud, big data, IoT, API management, etc.) or software development (Mobile, API, UX, etc.)
- In addition to general IT and high social skills you are characterized by great motivation and assertiveness
- Fluent in both German and English
If you are interested in an exciting new Scrum Master role in Bern then please contact Joshua Parris at:
T: 044 578 53 21