SILEX is an independent, technology-based investment management company founded in 2016. The mission of SILEX is to accompany wealth managers every step of the way, bringing together the best of human expertise and technology. SILEX aims to provide access to the quantamental turning point that the industry of asset management is taken through a set of proprietary tools gathered in SPARK, the proprietary digital platform of the company. SILEX offers a range of robust investment solutions embedding convictions into best-in-class investment processes and risk management. SILEX, a rock-solid company.
Within Geneva or Paris office, and in connection with our banks, lawyers, PBs and other service providers, you will :
- Set-up, review, streamline and improve operating processes with regards to all the solutions provided by SILEX (funds, structured products, certificates...)
- Be the key reporting line between operational and IT functions - setting up targets, procedures, maintaining the operations and being the one of the decision makers
- Ensure smooth operations, including but not limited to trade processing, AML/KYC check, compliance reports, etc.
Key elements to be successful
- Relevant working experience in a similar financial institution (at least 5 years within middle-office, funds accounting/valuations or operations)
- Excellent knowledge in operating processes
- Senior management experience
- Fluent in English, French