You will join our Software Engineering Department and will work on our developments related to our Forex trading platforms.
- You will participate in the full software development lifecycle of FX trading systems, up to the successful projects delivery
- Analysis, proposing, building, testing, fixing and integrating the new software, as well as enhancements of currently built solutions created both by inshore and offshore teams
- Cooperation and collaboration with technical and business teams in a multicultural environment
- Preferably MsC in Computer Science (or similar) with 2-5 years of professional experience
- Good knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals; especially related to algorithms, data structures and operating systems
- Well-grounded knowledge of Java core packages, concepts and features up to Java 8.
- Good understanding of software design patterns (like GoF, EIP), concepts related to concurrency and parallelism,
- Familiar with Linux OS
- Fluent in English, French is an asset.
Should be familiar with (practical experience):
- Multiple programming languages, OOP concepts and at least basics of FP
- A number of libs, frameworks, tools, and solutions commonly used in the professional development environment
- Testing methods and used tools
- Both SQL and NoSQL DBs as well as caching solutions
- Common architectural approaches to integration and data passing
If you are enthusiastic about joining a challenging and innovative environment, passionate about technologies and thrive on learning and pushing your knowledge to the limit, apply now !