Our client, an international Asset Manager, is expanding its European Infrastructure team in Switzerland and now adding an Associate to its Principal Investment Team.
- Supporting the Senior Investment Manager in and eventually leading the management of an existing infrastructure portfolio
- Running and managing detailed financial models to accurately value new projects
- Supporting the Senior Investment Manager and eventually leading on M&A transactions to grow the AUM for the fund
- Critically assess risks for new project transactions (commercial, financial and technical with the support of external advisors)
- Previous M&A deal experience (Private Equity fund, Accounting firm or Investment Bank)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a very fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Ability to proactively research investment opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and creative problem-solving ability
To discuss this opportunity in confidence call Diarmuid Clancy on +353 1588 1176 or apply directly via the link below.