Junior Risk Manager
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
As an Investment Risk Manager you will be a part of the Quantitative & Risk Management team, comprising of 30 members across Switzerland, Denver, Singapore, and Luxembourg.
Your tasks will include:
What we expect
- Measure, monitor and manage risks of both listed and private market investment programs.
- Development and maintenance of proprietary systems and models.
- Modeling and analysis of data referring to both listed and private markets assets.
- Reporting and analysis for internal and external clients .
What we offer
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years of experience in risk management, hedge fund or other quantitative areas in public or private markets.
- Masters/PhD in mathematics, physics, finance or similar background.
- Ability to generate original ideas and develop new models or processes based on them.
- Driven and self-motivated, with excellent communication skills.
- Strong quality excellence and ability to work error-free.
- CFA designation is considered an advantage.
- Experience in development (e.g. Python, SQL) is considered an advantage.
Partners Group is a global financial institution that retains the culture, pace and agility of a start-up. As a growing firm, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best talent, by offering a workplace where results are truly recognized and rewarded. We offer a fantastic opportunity for you to grow:
- Professional, international working environment.
- Challenging, rewarding career within a growing company.
- Collaborative environment, with on-the-job training and mentorship opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package, including performance based annual incentives.
- Fast-paced entrepreneurial and international working environment with the possibility and expectation to create significant impact from day one.
- Learn the business from some of the world's leading private markets experts.
- Growing segment in the financial industry with attractive long-term perspectives.