Middle Office Professional - AVP - Trade Operations
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
As part of the Middle office team, you will be responsible for execution and coordination of post trade activities and provide control and support functions to Execution desk and Portfolio management teams covering multiple asset classes.
Middle office activities, which are split and rotate between individual team members, will include:
What we expect
- Trade affirmation with counterparties in multiple asset classes (equity, foreign exchange, fixed income, options and futures)
- Agreeing and managing FX settlements (gross and net)
- Handling of interest claims on late settled FX trades, investigating the route-cause and minimizing the loss to client or firm
- Collateral management (cash only pledge) to reduce counterparty exposure risk
- Daily portfolio reconciliation, transaction reporting, dispute resolution to ensure compliance with regulations (EMIR, MiFID)
- Daily reconciliation of holdings, cash balance and underlying transaction against custodian data
- Managing and resolving trade breaks, settlement issues, missing confirmations, position statements
- Trade life cycle activities: corporate actions, equity CFD resets, option expiry
- New accounts onboarding with various counterparties or custodians
- Relationship building and management with external and internal stakeholders
- Projects and process improvements
- Organized and reliable person with a degree and additional 6+ years of experience in the middle/back office of an investment bank, asset manager or other financial institution.
- Experience in coordinating the daily operations of a small team, managing multi-team projects.
- Detail oriented, analytical mind with clear and professional communication style.
- Committed person with efficient and pro-active approach to work who enjoys taking ownership, finding solutions and is continuously seeking to enhance existing processes.
- Knowledge of multi-asset class operations with background in derivatives and regulatory obligations (EMIR, MiFID) form a competitive advantage.
If you want to become part of a dynamic team in a global organization where your contribution will be recognized and rewarded, please apply online.