Mutual Fund Sales Professional - Liquid Private Markets
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
We are looking for a sales professional to join us to spearhead our equity mutual funds sales efforts. Main tasks:
What we expect
- Raise capital for listed private equity, listed infrastructure and other current and future niche equity strategies.
- Make use of existing network in the industry and independently cover markets in Europe from cold calling to conversion/closing.
- Prepare and improve presentation materials and investment proposals.
What we offer
- 5-7 years of experience in institutional sales for equity funds.
- Europe-wide actionable, live network with institutional investors, distribution houses and possibly HNWIs, with a strong focus on Germany and Switzerland.
- Driven and successful sales professional with a demonstrable track record of raising capital, preferably for UCITS equity mutual funds , with references available when requested.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with attention to detail and a strong desire to succeed.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Proficiency in English and German required; additional European languages desirable.
- Under- or postgraduate university degree, ideally focused on business administration, accounting, finance or economics.
- High degree of ownership and autonomy as part of a successful and supporting platform.
- Steep learnings curve in a dynamic team.