Network Operations Engineer - Contact Center
We are looking for a Network Operations Engineer with experience and skills to design, implement, deploy, and maintain a global enterprise contact center.
Part of the network engineering team you will work on most parts of our Avaya Aura based call center. The responsibilities include the design and delivery of new features; documentation; administering agents, reports, call recording and other components of the system; investigate problems; report creation and performance analysis; participating in software integration projects; working with service providers and vendors; administering other telephony or contact center related services and products.
The successful candidate will have broad knowledge within WAN, LAN, Voice and Security technologies, including a demonstrated background in Routing Protocols, Contact Center & Network Security Platforms. The candidate must also have broad proficiency in Network Virtualization, Cloud computing. Responsibilities
Qualification & Skills
- Develop and deliver new call center features or make changes based on the requirements of various client services departments
- Maintain the documentation of the global call center
- Manage and fine tune network monitoring and capacity management applications to reduce noise and deliver meaningful insights
- Participate in the on-call rotation
- Administer agents, stations, call recording, reports and other parts of the call center and the phone system
- Lead or participate in call center integration projects and work with developers or vendors
- Troubleshoot problems and investigate issue calls
- Create reports and make performance analysis
- Provide support to supervisors about agent skill configuration and call routing questions
- Mentor junior staff in network helpdesk, including involvement in the formulation of a structured training plan
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Industry certification with a minimum of CCNP(R/S) or CCNP (Voice) or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a large enterprise with design, administration and maintenance of contact center and unified communications
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in a large enterprise with a focus on reliable connectivity in, contact center and unified communications for financial and regulated environments
- 2+ years of tooling and analytics experience supporting monitoring, root cause analysis and automation. Relevant work experience, including systems administration with scripting experience in Shell, Python or PERL. Experience with database management including SQL
- Expert knowledge and experience with Internet Protocol (IP) suite is essential, including protocols such as SIP, H.323, MGCP and including experience with the Avaya Aura Platform: Contact Center, Communication Manager, Application Enablement (AES), Session Manager, System Manager, SIP endpoints
- Must have general and technical knowledge of telecommunications technologies (as it relates to VoIP) including: TCP-IP, IP routing, Voice packet capture, VOIP, PBXTDM, inter-working of these technologies as it relates to voice, data, broadband, IPT, and Internet services, deployment and implementation of these technologies and services
- Will be responsible for implementation, configuration, troubleshooting, daily operation and upgrading of core Avaya Aura Products including System Manager, Session Manager, Communications Manager, Media Server, Voice Gateways G450/G430/G650, Application Enablement (AES), CC Elite, SIP trunking, SIP endpoints
- Current knowledge and demonstrated understanding of infrastructure protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, ECMP, etc.), Route optimization, load balancing, Multicast, IPsec, QoS, RADIUS/TACACS+, IPAM and application protocols (HTTP/S, TCP/UDP, LDAP, SNMP, etc.) as well as means of securing communications
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 ) For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info