Quantitative Performance Analyst
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about Due to continuous growth, we are seeking a Quantitative Performance Analyst to join our Quantitative & Risk Management Team based in Zug, Switzerland.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- You will become part of our Quantitative & Risk Management team, which comprises of 30 members across Switzerland, Denver, Singapore, and Luxembourg.
- You will be part of a newly formed performance analysis team and learn/apply the full range of private market performance analysis techniques.
What we expect
- Work with sales teams on client acquisition.
- Be the "go-to" expert for internal clients on all performance related matters.
- Quantify the sources of Partners Group over/under performance, versus public markets and private market competitors.
What we offer
- 3-5 years of working experience in Finance sector, as a performance analyst or similar discipline.
- MBA/Master's degree in Finance, Business Administration or preferably quantitative field.
- Passion for numbers and quantitative analysis.
- Good communication skills.
- Track record of working independently, owning tasks and driving results. A driven and self-motivated person.
- CFA considered an advantage.
- Fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with the possibility and expectation to create significant impact from day one.
- Unique International training in Singapore.
- Learn the business from leading private markets experts.
- Competitive salary with performance-oriented compensation models.
- Growing segment in the financial industry with attractive perspective.
- Long-term career opportunities and a challenging career path.