Senior Investment Manager - Private Infrastructure
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
What we expect
- Source direct infrastructure investment opportunities in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
- Manage quantitative and qualitative due diligence on prospective investments.
- Support negotiations of transaction documentation
- Oversee and review valuation models, lead the preparation of investment memoranda for, and present opportunities in Investment Committee meetings.
- Manage relationships with key investment stakeholders, counterparties and partners.
- Contribute to client related activities (pitches, update meetings, etc.).
- Lead and mentor a team of junior professionals in the investment process.
- Manage various tasks related to product reporting, asset management, market research, internal requests, and marketing efforts.
What we offer
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in the infrastructure market, with a leading investment firm, industry strategic, or investment bank. Principal investment execution experience is highly important.
- Agnostic as to sector experience within infrastructure, although expertise in transportation, energy, utilities, water or communications is attractive. There is already significant depth in the team in the renewables sector.
- Successful and proven investment track record.
- Existing network in the advisory, banking, intermediary community and owners/operators of infrastructure.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing deal teams.
- Top academic credentials (Masters/MBA), with a coursework emphasis on business administration, accounting, finance and/or economics.
- As part of an integrated private markets manager, exposure to different investment types (direct, secondary, and primary investments) as well as asset classes (private equity, private debt, infrastructure)
- Corporate culture focused on professional development and long-term career opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- 25 vacation days per year