Team Assistant Industry Value Creation
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
In this position, you will be part of Partners Group's Industry Value Creation Team in Zug and support our Professionals in the role of a Team Assistant. At the same time, you also represent the role of an Executive Assistant for our senior management. Together with other assistants on the investment floor, you build a team, which is in charge for diverse processes in the company.
Your tasks will include: Team Assistant
Executive Assistant to Senior Management
- Preparation and post processing of internal and external meetings
- Coordination of and attendance in global meetings (coordination of participants, video conferences, agenda, documentation, etc.)
- Controlling and maintaining of various data bases
- Various administrational tasks (expense reports, filing, etc.)
- Supporting the team in organizational tasks such as setting up meetings, welcoming clients, organize clients' travels, etc.
- Compiling, preparation and print of presentations, documentations and hand-outs for meetings and business trips
- Correspondence and organization of team events
What we expect
- Organization of internal and external meetings
- Planning and coordination of business trips
- Responsibility for the administration of the Outlook inbox and calendar
- Various administrational tasks (expense reports, preparation of different documents for meetings, etc.)
For this challenging position, we are looking for a reliable and flexible person who is able to work under pressure. The ideal candidate has strong organizational skills, good IT skills, can work independently and has the willingness to deliver. This person is characterized as an open minded and motivated person who works precisely, efficiently and proactively.
You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or similar education and are fluent in English (oral/written). Furthermore, you have already gained some work experience ideally in an assistant role. Experience in an international environment or in the financial industry is a plus.