Vice President (Deal Captain) Private Equity - German Speaker
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
Partners Group ("PG") is a leading private markets manager with USD 83bn AuM, of which USD 41bn in private equity assets. PG is the second largest private equity manager by market cap. The Company has over 1,200 employees, including 120 dedicated private equity professionals, in 20 offices across 5 continents.
• Source direct investment opportunities in Europe.
• Manage quantitative and qualitative due diligence on prospective investments.
• Develop and review valuation models, lead the preparation of investment memoranda for, and present opportunities in, Investment Committee meetings.
• Lead negotiations of legal transaction documentation (SPA, SHA, MIP etc) with support from internal and external legal advisors .
• Contribute to structuring and raising debt financing together with PG's Capital Markets team.
• Manage relationships with key investment stakeholders, counterparties and partners.
• Actively engage with the board of portfolio companies with responsibility for certain post closing value creation work streams and board materials
• Lead and mentor deal team of junior professionals in and outside the investment process.
• Contribute to PG client related activities (pitches, update meetings, etc.).
• Manage various tasks related to PG product reporting, asset management, market research, internal requests and marketing efforts. What we expect
• Minimum 10 years of total working experience, out of which ca. 7 years in private equity
• Principal investment execution and post closing portfolio work experience is highly important.
• Successful and proven deal track record.
• Existing network in the advisory, banking / intermediary community.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Experience in managing deal teams and simultaneously be able to operate flawless in a large organization.
• Top academic credentials (Masters/MBA), with a coursework emphasis on business administration, accounting, finance and/or economics.
• Fluent in both German (native) and English and/or other language. What we offer
• Opportunity to work for a global leading private markets manager with USD 83bn AuM and a successful track record.
• Deal Captain responsibility on majority buy out transactions in Europe with hands-on post closing portfolio involvement.
• Corporate culture focused on professional development and long-term career opportunities.
• Competitive compensation.
• 25 vacation days per year.