In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 260,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Our Advisory business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Use your Beqom skills and experience to consult Swiss and International Clients
• Engage clients in a pre-sales capacity
• Work on implementation projects
• Provide thought leadership related to your domain
• Self-motivated individual with ambition to develop in their career
• Client facing with Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Experience with large International Clients and enterprise software projects
• Experience of multiple Beqom implementations
• Expert knowledge of Beqom in at least one module
• Certified Beqom consultant
• Strong analytical skills helping our customers to find the best solution for their business requirements
• Beqom certification
• English language
• Experience of at least two end to end implementations of Beqom
• Ambition to become the domain leader
• Ability to travel when required
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
• International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
• Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
• Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
• Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ZUR001DS. Please share salary expectations within your CV. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).