See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting and meaningful role within the IWM Europe Compliance Tax Team acting as a tax subject matter expert covering International Locations
- The opportunity to gain a wide exposure to different local regulatory landscapes across various countries
- Collaboration with the Compliance team (located in Luxembourg, Guernsey, Austria and UK) to ensure the compliance of processes and procedures with international tax regulations (mainly FATCA, AEI and other client tax related regulations)
- Monitoring of the International tax regulatory environment evolution and perform the related impact analysis
- Provide advice to business/front support functions on Tax related topics
- The possibility to perform second level controls (periodic reviews and monitoring of client and internal tax documentation, manage related issues remediation, surveillance alert analysis)
- You support the periodic FATCA/AEI/ CS Global Client Tax Program reporting activities to Central Functions as well as the preparation and conduction of the periodic Audit review performed by Central Functions
- Training preparation and execution on specific tax compliance topics
- Be part of a forward-thinking team whose passion and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities; come and join our dynamic team!
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and would describe yourself as an empathetic and positive personality with a solution oriented ability and can-do attitude? Are you an open-minded person, passionate about succeeding and working in a fast-paced environment? Then you would be the perfect fit for our team!
- University degree in Economics or Law with outstanding academic results
- 5 years of working experience preferring in Compliance Department or Organization Department with involvement in Tax / Regulatory Reporting topics
- In-depth knowledge of the FATCA IGA and CRS/AEI regulations
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken); German and French is an advantage
- You combine sound interpersonal and communication skills with a team-focused attitude
- Strong motivation, flexibility, ability to work under strict deadlines and strong commitment to reach team goals
Ms. S. Eugster would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.