Data Quality Analyst
Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5000 talented people worldwide, operating in 32 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 400 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
Founded in 1997, Schroder Adveq is a leading asset manager investing in private equity globally and is offering specialized investment solutions that enable our clients to access select private market segments through primary, secondary, and direct/co-investments. To strengthen our Data Quality Management team in Zurich, we are looking for a Data Quality Analyst (100%)
The Data Quality Analyst is involved in the definition and implementation of our data quality framework, including governance, controls, procedures and reports. The Data Quality Analyst supports data quality assurance across all Schroder Adveq departments, in particular Investment Management and Fund Operations & Services and furthermore identifies data quality gaps and resolves them in cooperation with the respective departments. Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist in the definition of a data governance framework that aligns with business processes and clear data ownership and support its implementation
- Set data quality objectives in cooperation with the business departments
- Implement data quality controls in cooperation with PE Technology
- Define and coordinate measures to remediate identified data quality issues together with the respective business department and run data quality reports
- Establish processes to prevent data quality issues going forward
- Train business department members on data quality
- Establish and maintain a data dictionary and data flow diagram
- Review changes in business processes and IT systems and confirm compliance with data quality principles
- Degree in a relevant discipline such as computer science, economics, statistics or related field, or 3+ years of experience in a relevant role
- At least 1 to 3 years proven data quality management experience
- Familiarity with the tools and methodologies needed for data quality management
- Strong analytical skills, experience with SQL and relational databases are a big plus
- Experience in working with colleagues and stakeholders globally is a plus
- Excellent command of the English language, German is an advantage
a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial company. The office is located only 5 minutes from Zurich-Oerlikon station. Please apply online, with your complete application. Only direct applications will be considered.
Schroder Adveq Management AG
8050 Zurich - Switzerland