Experience Designer (CX/UX)
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential - as are the committed teams that provide them.
Are you passionate about designing experiences and ready to share your expertise with an up-and-coming team? Do you enjoy being a pioneer and you like bringing change?
Great, then this role is for you: We are looking for an experienced, hands-on and pragmatic Customer Experience Manager who helps us shaping our business transformation strategy and building up a Centre of Competence for Customer and User Experience Design. Your role is both operational and strategic: You will be involved in large change initiatives, acting as a key customer advocate, ensuring the identification of pain points and opportunities to improve customer experience across all channels and touchpoints, providing actionable insights for operational and project teams to address. In addition, you will closely work with your team- and department heads to help the bank to become fit for the 'age of the customer' and embed CX and UX in its DNA. You will create success stories that showcase how the CX/UX disciplines provide value for the company, you will build up a team of CX and UX professionals and offer targeted capability building sessions, where needed. YOUR CHALLENGE
REQUIREMENTS Must have:
- You actively contribute to a mindset shift in the organisation towards truly putting the customer first .
- You help building up a Centre of Competence for Customer & User Experience.
- You lead the CX project stream in initiatives that have a big impact on customers (employees as well as end-clients).
- You consult smaller projects, so they can apply CX methods themselves if required.
Nice to have:
- You process information quickly, break complex matters down to their core and are able to identify the key pieces that make or break an experience.
- You are comfortable hosting and facilitating workshops to get to the information you need (e.g. design thinking workshops).
- You can read between the lines to find out what the real pain points of customers are.
- You have excellent communication and storytelling skills.
- Your PowerPoint presentations compel content wise and visually
- You have a strong understanding and demonstrated experience in customer data analysis, surveying and research techniques.
- You bring demonstrated experience in influencing change and working collaboratively across organisations to improve customer experiences.
- You are comfortable to design UX mock-ups and logical screen flows that serve developers and visual designers to develop the final products.
- You enjoy conceptual work and being able to shape the CX / UX Design as a pioneer in a global enterprise.
Curious? Reach out!
- You have worked in large programmes and projects before.
- You have worked in a large, international enterprise before.
- You have a good understanding of the financial industry.
An exciting role in a dynamic team who truly believes in the power of CX is waiting for you!
Simon Bosshard, HR Consultant
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.