Finance Report Designer
40-60% Workload. You will set up/design independently structured finance reports and publications. The goal is to offer adequate and flexible support for the internal stakeholders.
About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Finance Report Designer.
This is a contracting role until end of the year initially based in Zurich.
- 40-60% Workload
- Collaborate actively with internal stakeholder (good communication skills)
- Set-up layout for finance reports and publications based on stakeholder expectations /requirements and corporate design
- Structured, effective and quality work with Adobe InDesign + Illustrator
- Set-up graphs with Adobe Illustrator (raw data Excel)
- Improve and standardize the quality of the existing reports
- Previous work experience as a Graphic Designer/ Layout Designer
- Strong professional experience in Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills
- Corporate design know-how
- Very structured and clean way of working
- Attention to detail and quality
- Fluent German and English language skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Content management system (ex: Censhare)
What's on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International and multi-cultural working environment
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA